PLANNING A VIETNAM TOUR WITH YOUR PRIVATE VIETNAM TOUR GUIDE
Thank you for your interest in taking a private Vietnam Tour. I know you have several choices when you are making plans to take a Vietnam land tour. My Private Vietnam Tour Guide services are a great alternative to:
Getting on a big tour bus with 20-40 other tourists and spending a day or two feeling that you are being herded around like a herd of cattle. You’ll spend your day (s) riding with people you don’t know, end up waiting for the slowest member of the group, listening to unfounded complaints of other people in the group, and visiting places your have no interest in. You might save some money, but you’ll feel like you spent a lot more.
Or you could arrange a private tour with a large tour company and spend a lot more money. Big tour companies have a lot of expenses.
You arrange your private tour directly with me. We plan the tour together based on your interests, time and budget. Much of your tour can be planned in advance of arrival in Vietnam (online & telephone if necessary), but the biggest advantage is that we can make last minute arrangements or changes to your tour. A 50% deposit for my guide services will be sufficient to allow for planning for any number of days you wish to use my tour guide service while you travel in Vietnam.
Most of tour needs such as hotels, meals, entry fees, etc. will be your responsibility as the tour progresses. No advance fees are normally required except for transportation, such a car or van with driver; and deposit for my services. Most agencies require 24 hour notice for a refund. Some cancellations/changes such as vehicle rental require 24 hour notice before the tour is scheduled to begin.
To secure my tour services please pay a 50% deposit of the agreed upon fee online at least 1 week in advance or in person 1 day before the tour. Please book as soon as possible to insure your tour reservation.
The client is responsible for any bank/transfer charges.
Pay online with VISA/MASTERCARD through PayPal (a PayPal account is not required) (a 3.5% transaction fee will be included in total fee): (NOT ACTIVE)
The balance must be paid before your tour departs.
Pay into one of our bank accounts (please contact us for details)
1. No Show: There will be no refund or guaranteed rescheduling of the tour. We will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
2. If your cancellation is received within 24 hours of scheduled tour, the deposit will be charged and, if requested, we will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
3. If your cancellation is received 24 – 72 hours of scheduled tour 50% of deposit will be charged and 50% returned, or we will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
4. If your cancellation is received before 72 hours (3 days) of scheduled tour, your deposit will be refunded, or we will attempt to reschedule if we have no scheduling conflicts or prior commitments.
5. If we have to cancel your tour due to bad weather and cannot re-schedule on another day, 100% cash refund applies.
My tours do not include personal injury or health insurance.
Each participant must have individual medical/health insurance and provide proof coverage prior to departure..
We ask each participant in our tours to sign a disclaimer stipulating that he/she has personal insurance and that PVTG will not, in any circumstances, have to assume the responsibility or the expenses caused in the event of accident or disease.
My basic services include:
Experienced English-speaking guide
Additional services available by request when planning your tour (not included in quoted fee):
Transportation – car, van, or motorbike w/ helmet
Meals as indicated
Accommodations as requested.
Entry fees and ferry crossings
International safety standard helmet
Drinking water and soft drinks
Individual hotel pick-up and return