Would you like a local friend, who is passionate about food and meeting new people, show you the authentic side of Saigon? Do you want to see how, where and what locals eat?
Then, we believe you will really enjoy our Saigon Foodie Tour. Saigon is an exciting city after dark, and even more memorable when dashing through city streets the way the majority of locals are – by motorbike. This is a definitely a genuinely local experience and memorable adventure not to be missed!
sometimes life’s best moments only happen when you are on a scooter in Vietnam
We arrange everything, you just sit back, eat and enjoy the local tastes and flavors Saigon has to offer. We are extremely proud of our reviews from former clients on TripAdvisor.
$63 USD per person, the Saigon Foodie Tour includes:
- Private Tour: a privately guided Foodie Tour, approximately 4-5 hours in length (evening, approximately 6 pm-10 pm, or based on your availability) with our friendly Foodie Guides who are excellent English speakers, enthusiastic about travelers, food and Saigon. They will be your local friends during the tour.
- Transportation: pickup and transport via motorbike by our Foodie Team Members – very experienced drivers – 1 motorbike + 1 driver per adult in your group
- Food Tour: dining at 3-4 local food stalls/cafes/restaurants that will give you a sampling of tasty local eats including appetizers, local seafood, dessert and coffee
- Dining: all food + non-alcoholic beverages; please eat & drink as much as you’d like
- Logistics: a backup driver – in case of flat tires or mechanical issues, the Foodie Tour will go on! An adult-sized helmet per rider, rain poncho (as needed), and auto insurance.
- Gift: a memorable thank you gift
- Foods: please let us know if you have any food allergies and any specific foods, dishes or cuisines you want to try or avoid; we can arrange it for you
- Your Comfort: after the start of the tour, if you feel uncomfortable in anyway on the motorbike, the tour can continue via taxi (costs included)
- Reservations: advanced booking is highly recommended!
Check out our Tips for Travelers to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine.