VN10040 – Beautiful Vietnam Highlights
2.870 $ /2 people
All-inclusive in 10 day from North to South, this tour is bespoke for families and couples to explore the finest Vietnam, ranging from the antique beauty of the North, the dynamic lifestyle of Saigon-ers, and the splendid landscapes in the Central part. Going with us, you can expect the most authentic yet unique experience all at once.
- Private airport pick up by our team and drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Morning visit Bat Trang pottery and Long Bien bridge.
- Visit the oldest pagoda by West Lake.
- Have lunch with Cha Ca La Vong or Banh Tom.
- Afternoon enjoy city highlights and museum.
- 6pm – 10pm: Foodie walking – Beer Corner and water puppet show.
- Visit Hoa Lu – Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Take a private boat riding at Tam Coc.
- Enjoy Goat specialities for lunch – visit medicinal plants live farm.
- Walk 500 steps to the peak of Mua Cave.
- Take afternoon boat to Van Long wetland reserve.
- Drive 2 hours back to Hanoi from Ninh Binh.
- Enjoy egg coffee and walking around the lake.
- Take late morning flight to Hue city.
- Check-in Hue hotel.
- Afternoon visit Chuon Lagoon and walking at Ru Cha Mangrove forest.
- Go out for dinner on your request.
- Morning visit Gia Long King tomb – Huyen Khong Son Thuong pagoda.
- Drive to Thien Mu pagoda and have lunch then visiting Citadel city.
- Drive to visit villages of making paper flower and folk paintings.
- In the evening: walking along Huong river and go out for dinner on your request.
- Easy morning.
- Drive along Tam Giang river to Vinh An ghost town.
- Take Hai Van pass – visiting Lang Co.
- Check-in hotel in Hoian town.
- Walk around Hoian town at night.
- Early Morning visit Hoi An market.
- Take private boat to Cam Thanh 7-hectares – do basket boat riding.
- Motorbike team riding you though old villages surrounding Hoi An.
- Stop to do cooking class in Tra Que village.
- Enjoy afternoon at An Bang beach: sunset - cocktails.
- Check out hotel – to Danang.
- Visit Linh Ung pagoda in Son Tra peninsula.
- Walk along Han river and take photo with Dragon bridge.
- Walk around Con market.
- Have lunch then taking afternoon flight to Saigon.
- 6pm – 10pm: Saigon Foodie with Motorbike Team through alleys and have a blast.
- 2 hours drive from Saigon to Cai Be town.
- Private boat cruising along Mekong to see the floating market.
- Walk on an island to visit families making coconut candy – crispy rice cake.
- Sampan through small canals.
- Have a Mekong Style lunch 5-dishes at a family on fruit orchard.
- Visit the war museum.
- Walk on Catina to visit French colonial buildings.
- Have lunch or do shopping based on your request.
- Drop-off airport at your preferred time.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Water puppet show in Hanoi.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- Private countryside riding and basket boat riding in Hoi An.
- Cooking class in Hoi An.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- 2 domestic flights.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!