S014 – 1 day at Binh Chau Nature Reserve
210 $ /2 people
Binh Chau-Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve is one of the few areas along the coastline of Vietnam to retain a significant cover of natural forest. Together with the sandy beach in Ho Tram, this trip is tailor-made to create your authentic experiences by visiting massive jungles and alluring coastal nature of two those places.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
- Pick up at 8am in the lobby of your hotel.
- Visit Bung Rieng market as soon as arriving at Binh Chau area.
- Take 3 kms trail or 1,5 hours trekking to the top of the mountain.
- Enjoy the landscape of Ho Coc then going down for lunch at the restaurant by the beach.
- Join standup paddle boarding (SUP) or Kayaking at Seave Ho Tram.
- Drive back and drop off at your hotel.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- SUP paddeling.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Hotpot Stingray.
- Enjoy seafood on rafting house.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!