N020 – Bat Trang Pottery Museum and Old Incense Village
140 $ /2 people
Old village with thousand-year traditions is one of Hanoi’s uniqueness and thus, enriches Hanoi culture. Have you ever been curious about what’s in the Bat Trang Pottery museum? This short trip aims to show you every corner of the antique beauty that you might have missed.
Preferably in early morning for comfortable weather
- Driving 1 hour from Hanoi center to Bat Trang Village.
- Walking around the village and stop at Bat Trang museum of ceramic art.
- Enjoy the ceramic art and join the class if you like to make your own pottery dishes.
- Driving 1 hour to Ung Hoa town from Bat Trang village.
- Walking around the old village of Quang Phu Cau to see families making incense.
- Learn from stories of the villagers making incense though many generations.
- Driving 45 minutes back to Hanoi and enjoy egg coffee by the railway.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your class at Bat Trang museum.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.