S020 – Best 2-day Mekong Delta Tour with floating market and hidden gems
550 $ /2 people
Mekong Delta is not only famous for Vietnam’s fruit and rice baskets, But unique floating markets and fish farms on the stilt houses. This tour takes you through less crowed places holding rick Mekong culture: great hospitality of Mr Six in Caibe – hundred-year-old handicraft village in Dong Thap – colorful floating market in Long Xuyen…
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
Day 1: Caibe - Overnight in Long Xuyen
- 8am Pick up at your hotel in Saigon.
- Drive 2 hours from Saigon to Caibe.
- Get on our private boat to visit families making rice paper - coconut candy - crispy rice cakes.
- Walk on the island to visit fruit orchards.
- Use sampan through beautiful coconut canals.
- Have lunch at Mr Six family on the fruit orchard.
- Driving 1 hour from Caibe to Long Xuyen city.
- Go out for a walk at night and Have dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 2: Long Xuyen floating market - Tiger Island - Saigon
- 5am pick up and drive to the boat station.
- Take a private boat - enjoy the sunrise - having breakfast at the floating market.
- Stop by the Tiger island - take a private Xe Loi to visit the local wet market - Uncle Ton monument - incense maker - veggies farm.
- Back to hotel and check-out.
- Enjoy a basket coffee at Ms Hai Ngau.
- Drive to Dinh Yen village - walk to visit the hundred years old temple and straw-mats makers.
- Drive back to Saigon and drop off at your hotel around 4pm.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Your 3 star hotel in Long Xuyen.
- Private car and driver.
- All private boats, sampan and Xe Loi in mekong.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Breakfast and coffee at the floating market.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel in Saigon or Saigon airport.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Fried noodle on the floating market.
- Thot Not juice.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!