VN18063 – Best Package of Vietnam Family Adventure
7.504 $ /2 people
This fun-flexible focused family trip packs as much of the good experiences into 18 days as humanly possible including sampan on Mekong river, taste delicious dishes in alleys of Saigon, snorkel in beautiful blue lagoon and enjoy hot spring in Nha Trang, shake hang with langurs in the national park and relaxing on the luxury cruise in Halong. They certainly help your family create lasting memories together plus your satisfaction guarantee with 4-5 star top-rated hotels and cruise.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Nov to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay. Avoid flooding season in Central from Oct - Mid Nov.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam – Overnight in Saigon
- Our guide and driver pick you up at the international airport.
- Take you to your hotel in the heart of Saigon city.
- The guide gives you sum-up information of the trip or anything you may need.
Day 2: Saigon highlights. Overnight in Saigon
- Saigon historic and cultural sites.
- Rickshaw riding through over 10 small markets in China town.
- Walk through hidden off the path places - stop for local drinks.
- Walk on Catina road to visit historical buildings.
- Foodie tour by motorbike at night.
Day 3: Mekong Caibe small floating market. Overnight in Saigon
- 2 hours driving/one way with private car.
- Caibe small floating market.
- Visit families making rice paper - coconut candy and crispy rice cake.
- Private boat and sampan through mekong river.
- Walk and have lunch on a fruit orchard.
Day 4: Cuchi tunnels and Drop-off airport for Nhatrang – overnight in Nha Trang
- Cuchi tunnels in the morning and having lunch.
- Drop off airport in Saigon for early afternoon flight to Nha Trang.
- Private Pick-up Nhatrang – check-in hotel relaxing.
- Nhatrang walking along the beach and night market.
Day 5: Nha Trang – Yangbay waterfall – overnight in Nha Trang
- Visit Yang Bay waterfall: mud-bath – natural hot steam – waterfall and activities.
- Easy evening.
Day 6: Visiting islands and theme park
- Private canoe taking to do snorkling at an island.
- Spend the rest of the day at Vinpearl themepark.
- Take cable cab and private car back to hotel.
Day 7: Driving to Dalat – one night in Dalat
- 2 hours driving from Nha Trang to Dalat through beautiful pass.
- Visit Datanla waterfall and enjoy zipline high rope course.
- Night Dalat market and walking around Xuan Huong lake.
Day 8: Drop off airport in Dalat for early afternoon flight to Danang
- Morning visiting Truc Lam monastery on the way to the airport.
- Private Pick-up Danang airport and Danang highlights on the way to Hoian.
- Hoian ancient town walking evening.
Day 9: Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Hoian walking early morning with private boat and basket riding.
- Coutryside riding by motorbike through old villages and learn craftmenship.
- Relax and enjoy Sunset by An Bang beach.
Day 10: Hoian – overnight in Hoian
- Easy day relaxing or shopping.
Day 11: Driving to Hue highlights. Overnight in Hue
- Take Hai Van pass to Hue.
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes of passes – lagoon on the way.
- Visit the Vinh An ghost town.
- 2 hours driving with private car and a driver.
Day 12: Hue highlights – Overnight in Hue
- Morning ziplining and hot-spring at Thanh Tan.
- Afternoon visiting and kayaking on Chuon Lagoon.
- Relax by the pool.
Day 13: Good morning Hue and Drop-off airport for Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
- Visit citadel city or villagers making iconic – paper flower – fold painting in the morning.
- Private transfer to the airport for afternoon flight to Hanoi.
- Private airport pick-up at Hanoi airport.
Day 14: Ninh Binh – overnight in Ninh Binh
- 2 hours driving from Hanoi to Ninh Binh with a private car and driver.
- Private boat ride in Tam Coc.
- Walk to the peak 500 steps of Hang Mua.
- Private boat ride in Van Long wetland nature reserve.
Day 15: Cuc Phuong National Park – overnight in Ninh Binh
- Morning visiting Cuc Phuong national park – light trekking.
- Visit endangered animal rescue center.
Day 16: Ninh Binh – Halong Bay – overnight on cruise
- Morning visiting Hoa Lu and Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- 2 hours driving to Halong habour.
- Check-in on cruise and enjoy Halong cruise’s activities.
Day 17: Halong – driving back to Hanoi
- Pick-up at 12pm.
- Drive back to Hanoi 4 hours.
- Hanoi Foodie walking + puppet show.
Day 18: Hanoi city and drop-off airport
- Morning visiting Bat Trang pottery with class.
- Afternoon enjoy city highlights o Drop-off airport.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Private Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- Private boats, sampan and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- Private speedboat and snorkeling in Nha Trang.
- Private countryside riding and basket boats in Hoian.
- Water puppet show in Hanoi.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- 3 domestic flights.
- 4-5 star hotels for 16 nights with Deluxe Rooms.
- 1 cabin/night on Paradise Elegance 5-star Cruise
- Your daily meals except Food tours in Saigon and Hanoi.
- Your own expenses.
- All things not mentioned in What’s Included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Anytime you want at your hotel.
- Learn more here!