S016 – One Day in Binh Duong
190 $ /2 people
Binh Duong is located in the Southern East of Saigon. This trip definitely gives you the most unique experiences: visiting the biggest bamboo museum in Southeast Asia; over 150 years old village making clay-jar kiln; the old pagoda built in 1741 with many antique. More than that you also can learn about Vietnamese Tradition Medicine at the Fito museum.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
- 8am pick-up at your hotel then driving 1,5 hours to Thu Dao Mot city.
- Visit Phu An Bamboo village as the first bamboo nature reserve in Vietnam.
- Drive to Dai Hung over 150 years old village of making pottery – learning from the artisans how to create a clay pot.
- Stop by Tuong Binh Hiep as the village of lacquer.
- Have lunch at The Wind & Water Cafe located in a rampant tropical landscape by VTN architects.
- Drive to FITO museum then spending 90 minutes learning at this amazing Vietnamese traditional medicine.
- Visit Hoi Khanh pagoda built in 1741 holding the longest reclining Buddha and hundred years old antique.
- Drive back to Saigon and drop you off at your hotel around 5pm.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- An extra charge 30usd for each extra person.
- Private car and driver.
- Lunch at the Wind & Water Cafe.
- Private English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Pick up at your hotel at 8am.
- Drop-off at your hotel around 4-5 pm.
- Hot or Hotter around the year.
- Mangosteen salad with chicken.
- Learn more here!