NE003 – Half-day to enjoy Ha Long’s highlights
260 $ /2 people
Have some spare time and don’t know what to do in HaLong? Don’t bother anymore because we got your back here. This inclusive trip endeavors to escort you into all the uniqueness of HaLong city – the homeland of spectacular limestones. Not only that, but going through the off-the-beaten-track is also a prime of this adventure.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Oct to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay
Want an awesome half-day tour in Halong City? Tell us what you want here!
- 40 minutes driving from the port to Halong city.
- First stop to visit Bai Tho mountain to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay.
- Driving to visit Quang Ninh Museum.
- Have lunch at a nice restaurant by Hon Gai beach.
- Visiting the local market or go shopping based on your request only.
- 40 minutes driving to the port from Halong city.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location:
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!