S011 – Can Gio Mangrove – A Day at The Greenest Forest
240 $ /2 people
Ideally made up from massive mangrove, farms of salt – oyster and shrimp, Can Gio is where you can feel the purest wildlife and enjoy selected seafood. For only 8 hours with us, you can get to know all about such a Southeast special wetland.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
- Pick up 8am in the lobby of your hotel.
- 2 hours driving from Saigon downtown to Can Gio.
- Take a private speed boat to Vam Sat Eco park then do light walking up to Tang Bong tower, rowing boat at Bat Swamp.
- Drive to Hang Duong market to try out local seafood market.
- Stop to visit farmers working on the seasonal salt fields in Ly Nhon.
- Enjoy coffee at the beach front restaurant – walking on the black sand beach.
- Drive back and drop off at your hotel around 4-5pm.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Private boats in island and others.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Dry season: from November to April.
- Rainy season: from May to October.
- Ca dua mot nang.
- Dua nuoc Can Gio.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!