S007 – Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Ben Tre
280 $ /2 people
Located 70km away from Saigon, Cuchi is the most interlacing tunnel system built in the war which you can observe obviously through this tour. You also see rustic life of the Southern people when visiting Mekong Caibe – the most extensive fruit orchard of Tien Giang province.
from December to April
- Visit Cuchi Ben Dinh then driving 3 hours to Bentre town via freeway.
- Check-on our private boat – visiting families making rice paper – brick mills.
- Have lunch on the fruit orchard at a local family before going for a walk on the island.
- Have sampan boat paddling through small canals of coconut.
- Cruising along mekong river – 2 hours driving back to Saigon.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Pick up at your hotel at 7am.
- Drop-off at your hotel around 6pm.
- Hot or Hotter around the year.
- My Tho clear rice noodle soup.
- Grilled snakehead.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!