CE010 – Da Nang’s Highlights and Bana Hills
390 $ /2 people
The aim of this tour is to bring you closest to Da Nang by visiting its most famous destinations. Experiences created through this tour are certainly second-to-none because you can observe top-spectacular sceneries from cable cabs of Bana Hills, visit unique pagodas and local markets.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Want an awesome half-day tour for you and your friends in Da Nang? Tell us what you want here!
- Pick-up at the gate upon on your time request.
- 1 hour driving from the port to Ba Na Hills.
- Take Cable Cab up to the top – walk and enjoy sightseeings – pagoda and the breathtaking bridge.
- 1 hour driving back to Danang city then having lunch at a nice restaurant by Han River.
- Visit Con Market to see the central culture and lifestyle.
- Walk along Han river and take photo with The Dragon bridge.
- Drive to Son Tra peninsula and visit Linh Ung pagoda.
- Go shopping at your request only.
- 30 minutes driving back and drop you off at the gate of the port from Danang downtown.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Cable Cab at Bana Hills.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!