CE023 – Fishing market – Doc Let Beach – Salt Lake
310 $ /2 people
You want to visit famous Vietnamese fish habour, enjoy serene ambience of beautiful beaches or see locals making salt. This tour is definitely designed for you. We guarantee that you can create your own unique travel experiences through our tourists activities.
Best time to visit:
From December to May. The Wet season from Sept to Mid Dec.
Want an awesome private and customized tour for you and your family in Nha Trang? Tell us what you want here!
- Pick up at the gate upon on your time request.
- Drive to the 1st stop visiting Luong Son fish habour.
- Drive to the countryside village called Ninh Hoa to enjoy the Salt Fields and stop to take photos of workers in the dry season (March to May).
- Drive to Doc Let – one of Vietnam’s best beaches voted by CNN.
- Have lunch and enjoy your day.
- 1 hour driving back to Nha Trang city then enjoying a drink at a rooftop bar or front beach or Go shopping based on your request only.
- Finish and drop you off at the gate of the port.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free tender provided by the ship to the port then walking 5-10 minutes to the gate of the port.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Learn more here!