SE016 – The Best Half-day Saigon’s highlights
240 $ /2 people
An inclusive guide into Saigon’s uniqueness, from rickshaw riding to walking across Saigon River and so forth, all bespoke for travel enthusiasts. With dedicated services, we ensure your greatest experience and clear your schedule burden entirely, letting you explore the realest Saigon for every moment.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
Want an awesome private and customized tour for you and your friends in Saigon? Tell us what you want here!
- Driving 40 minutes to the 1st stop visiting Thien Hau temple.
- Rickshaw riding 40 minutes though different types of local markets in China town.
- Walk through narrow alleys and enjoy Saigon’s coffee style.
- Have Lunch then visiting War Remnants Museum.
- Walking on Catina road to visit: Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office, City Hall.
- Enjoy a drink at 5 O’clock Follies at Rex Hotel.
- Driving along Saigon river to see fruit floating market or Go Shopping based on your requests only.
- Driving 30 minutes back to the port.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!