SE016 – Half-day to enjoy Saigon’s highlights
240 $ /2 people
An inclusive guide into Saigon’s uniqueness, from rickshaw riding to walking across Saigon River and so forth, all bespoke for travel enthusiasts. With dedicated services, we ensure your greatest experience and clear your schedule burden entirely, letting you explore the realest Saigon for every moment.
- Driving 40 minutes to the 1st stop visiting Thien Hau temple.
- Rickshaw riding 40 minutes though different types of local markets in China town.
- Walk through narrow alleys and enjoy Saigon’s coffee style.
- Have Lunch then visiting War Remnants Museum.
- Walking on Catina road to visit: Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office, City Hall.
- Enjoy a drink at 5 O’clock Follies at Rex Hotel.
- Driving along Saigon river to see fruit floating market or Go Shopping based on your requests only.
- Driving 30 minutes back to the port.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- Learn more here!