N001 – The best Hanoi one day tour
140 $ /2 people
Located in the Red River Delta, Hanoi is an ideal destination for those passionate about antique designs, ancient buildings and northern food. Go with us, you not only visit its historical sites but you also explore its interesting hidden gems.
Best time to visit:
From mid November to April
- Optional Choice of: Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Museum of Ethnology, Hoa Lo Hilton prison.
- Arrive at Long Bien market by car, and walking on Long Bien bridge to enjoy Vietnamese egg coffee afterwards.
- Back to the center for local lunch at Bun Cha from Obama recommendation.
- Come by Tran Quoc pagoda, John McCain monument by the West lake, and Wreckage of B52 bomber.
- Grasp a drink by Phung Hung railway or Beer Corner at Ta Hien
- Discover the elegance of Ha Dong silk village or Bat Trang pottery village before driving back to your hotel.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Hot season from Apr to Jun.
- Cold season from Mid Nov to Feb.
- Vietnamese beef noodle - traditional dish with savory broth.
- Nuoc Sau - Fruit juice: a mixed drink of sweetness and sourness.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!