N007 – Hanoi – Pu Luong – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay
1.080 $ /2 people
This tour offer is the very first unique road trip exploring the pure nature of 4 special cities in Northern Vietnam. Each of these cities tells a different historical story with its distinguished features.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Oct to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay
- Reach to Pu Luong by car, enjoy lunch at Mai Chau village after feeling the beat of the beautiful Thung Khe pass.
- Check-in hotel in Pu Luong
- Trekking around Ban Don village
- Shopping at Pho Doan market - enjoy swimming and having lunch at Hieu village.
- Discover Big Water Wheels in Suoi Cham and try to ride on bamboo rafting.
- Drive to Kho Muong to light trek through Hang Doi cave.
- Heading to Ninh Binh 2,5 hours driving after check-out hotel.
- Check-in hotel as soon as arriving to Ninh Binh.
- Afternoon pleasures: Visiting Hang Mua and do private boat riding in Tam Coc.
- Tuyet Tinh Coc – Hoa Lu citadel.
- A 2 hours road trip to reach to Halong Bay.
- Join the daily cruise to explore Halong bay in 4 hours with lunch included.
- Private car with driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh and Daily Halong Cruise.
- Mineral bottle water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Guide and driver's lodgings.
- Your meals, your hotels, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Hotter months from April to November.
- Cold season comes from December onwards.
- Sua chua tran chau Ha Long - Ha Long bubble yogurt: serves as a dessert with cool ice.
- Cha muc - Squid roll: can be steamed or deep fried based on your preference.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!