VN07020 – Highlights of Vietnam
1.870 $ /2 people
Starting from the South and ending at the North, this tour provides you great chances to explore Vietnam highlights. Dynamic lifestyle of Ho Chi Minh city, rustic charm of Mekong Delta’s floating markets, splendid landscapes of Ninh Binh, Ha Long and delicious cuisines in Hanoi certainly give you mind-blowing experiences.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Nov to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay. Avoid flooding season in Central from Oct - Mid Nov.
Day 1: Saigon highlights – Overnight in SaigonSaigon
- Private guide pick up at the airport.
- Saigon highlights.
- Rickshaw riding though all types of markets.
- Private Foodie tour by motorbike at 6pm to 10pm.
Day 2: Mekong Caibe - Overnight in Saigon
- Leaving hotel at 8am for Caibe town by a private car with a driver and a tour guide.
- Visiting the small market then taking private boat to see an old ancient mekong house.
- Visiting families making rice paper - coconut candy - crispy rice cakes.
- Private sampan though small canals.
- Walk and have lunch on a fruit orchard.
- 2 hours driving back to your hotel and finish around 5pm.
Day 3: Cuchi and Overnight in Hanoi
- Visit Cu Chi tunnels in the morning.
- Take Flight to Hanoi – Easy at your hotel.
- Hanoi Foodie walking at night.
Day 4: Hanoi city tour
- Hanoi historical sites and lake.
- Walk though Hanoi old roads and alleys.
- Enjoy egg coffee – Cha Ca La Vong.
Day 5: Cuc Phuong national park - overnight in Ninh Binh
- Pick up at 8am then drive 2 hours driving to Cuc Phuong national park.
- Visiting wild animal rescue center.
- Driving to the center of the park - light trekking to visit sites.
- Driving back to Ninh Binh - do private boat at Van Long wetland to enjoy beautiful landscapes with hope to see wild langurs.
- Drop off at your resort in Ninh Binh.
Day 6: Halong Bay Overnight
- Check out at 8am then Driving 3 hours to Tuan Chau habor then drop you off at Paradise Lounge.
- Follow and enjoy the Paradise Elegance cruise’s itinerary.
Day 7: Finish in Hanoi
- Pick-up at the habor by a private car.
- Drive back to Hanoi in 2 hours.
- Drop-off at your hotel Or the Hanoi airport.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- 1 domestic flights.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!