VN07020 – Highlights of Vietnam
1.870 $ /2 people
Starting from the South and ending at the North, this tour provides you great chances to explore Vietnam highlights. Dynamic lifestyle of Ho Chi Minh city, rustic charm of Mekong Delta’s floating markets, splendid landscapes of Ninh Binh, Ha Long and delicious cuisines in Hanoi certainly give you mind-blowing experiences.
- Private guide pick up at the airport.
- Saigon highlights.
- Rickshaw riding though all types of markets.
- Foodie tour by motorbike at night.
- Cai Be small floating market.
- Private boat and sampan though Mekong river.
- Walk and have lunch on a fruit orchard.
- 2 hours driving/way on private car with driver.
- Visit Cu Chi tunnels in the morning.
- Flight to Hanoi – Easy at your hotel.
- Hanoi Foodie walking at night.
- Hanoi historical sites and lake.
- Walk though Hanoi old roads and alleys.
- Enjoy egg coffee – Cha Ca La Vong.
- 2 hours driving to Ninh Binh with a private car and driver.
- Private boat ride in Tam Coc.
- Walk to the peak 500 steps of Hang Mua.
- Private boat ride in Van Long wetland nature reserve.
- Visit Hoa Lu citadel city and Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Drive 2 hours to Halong habour.
- Follow and enjoy the cruise’s itinerary.
- Pick-up at 12pm.
- Drive back to Hanoi 4 hours.
- Drop-off at the Hanoi airport.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- 1 domestic flights.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!