C007 – Hoi An Cooking Class
120 $ /2 people
Everyone all says that Cao Lau is the critical thing to try when it comes of Hoian’s special. But what if you can now learn how to make Cao Lau and try it all for once? More than that, we fulfill your day by guiding you through all the tranquil landscape, for you to enjoy every single moment in Hoi An.
- Start early (around 6:00-6:30 AM) to enjoy the tranquil and quiet atmosphere of Hoi An when other tourists are still sleeping.
- Take a walk through local markets and have morning coffee by the Japanese bridge and visit the famous sites around the old quarters.
- Drive to the alleys where Cao Lau noodles mills are located and learn from the locals how to make this special kind of noodles.
- Drive to Tra Que village and meet the chef for cooking class.
- Experience water buffalo riding and basket boats.
- Drop you off at your hotel.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All food and 1 drink at the cooking class.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!