C006 – Hoi An Countryside Riding
120 $ /2 people
Do you find a tour to explore the orginally ancient and rustic beauty of Hoi An? Let us become your travel partners through this journey which includes intriguing activities to help you enjoy the real ancient space of this city: visiting traditional villages, cruising along rivers and riding basket boat to feel the peaceful atmosphere of Hoi An.
Early morning (6 AM) or Early afternoon (2 PM)
- Walk to Hoi An market in the early morning.
- Cruise by a private boat along Hoai River to Cam Thanh village to try basket boat riding.
- Our motorbike team ride you through Cua Dai bridge after boat riding.
- Visit drift wood carving factory and meet our Friend Tam with his water buffaloes.
- Visit the villages of locals making traditional straw mats – rice paper – boats.
- Enjoy Cao Lau then drop you off at your hotel.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All food and drinks, Cao Lau noodle and a drink.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Private boats, basket boat riding, your motor rider with helmet.
- Your expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!