Hoian – Danang – Hue – Phong Nha
1.680 $ /2 people
This tour is a great chance for you to visit 4 the most most apealing cities of the Central by exploring their unique cuisines, breathtaking landscapes of national parks, rivers or local pagodas special by their multi – religions.
from December to April
Day 1: Pick-up airport Danang and driving to Hoian. Overnight in Hoian
- Private transfer from Danang airport to your hotel in Hoian by the driver.
Day 2: Hoian Countryside Riding and Cooking Class. Overnight in Hoian
- Morning walking to Hoian market
- Take the private boat to Cam Thanh 7-hectares – do basket boat riding
- Motorbike team take you to old village - Cua Dai bridge – visit families making straw mat – rice wine – wooden
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee on the way
- Drive to Tra Que village and join private cooking class itinerary
- Back to hotel to take rest
- Drive to An Bang to enjoy Sunset then go to Hoian ancient town for a walk and have dinner in the evening
Day 3: Tam Tien + Tam Thanh villages and Danang highlights. Overnight in Hoian
- Get up early at 5am then driving 1 hour to Tam Tien village from your hotel in Hoian (only in Summer – visit another fish market in another season)
- Enjoy the authentic atmostphere on the beach between buyers and sellers
- Have Breakfast and coffee by An Bang beach
- Drive to Danang then visit: Dam Market, The fishing village by Thuan Phuoc Bridge and Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Back to hotel at 2pm – Easy evening.
Day 4: Driving to Hue – Overnight in Hue(Optional: take train to Hue from Danang at 12pm, train leaving at 12:28pm)
- Morning Check out hotel and driving to Hue from Hoian – enjoy beautiful landscapes at Hai Van pass – Lang Co beach and Vinh An ghost town.
- Check-in hotel as soon as arriving and take rest.
- Afternoon Going for a walking along Huong river and Trang Tien bridge then enjoy dinner.
Day 5: Hue city tour. Overnight in Hue
- Morning visiting Citadel city – Thien Mu or Huyen Khong Son Thuong.
- After lunch visiting families making paper flower in Thanh Tien village – Khai Dinh King tomb.
- Then drive Dam Chuon lagoon – enjoy sunset by a private boat and walking on Ru Ca mangrove.
- Have dinner at your request – arranging in advance with the tour guide based on your interest.
Day 6: Driving to Phong Nha National Park. Overnight in Phong Nha
- Check out your hotel then driving to Quang Tri – stopping on the way to take photos of historical sites.
- Visit the parallel 17th
- Optional: visiting Vinh Moc tunnel or taking Ho Chi Minh trail to Phong Nha park
- Drop-off at your hotel in Phong Nha town
- Private van + driver. English speaking tour guide.
- Countryside riding with motorbike team in Hoian.
- Private basket boats + private boat in Hoian.
- Private cooking class at Tra Que village.
- Private boat in Hue, train tickets and all entrance fees.
- Your hotels, your meals except Food tours, your expenses and tips
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the airport in Danang
- Dry season: from December to April
- Wet season: from May to November
- Stormy season: from August to November
- Cao Lau
- Hue lemongrass skewer - Nem Lui
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish
- Learn more here!