Hoian – Danang – Hue – Phong Nha
1.680 $ /2 people
This tour is a great chance for you to visit 4 the most most apealing cities of the Central by exploring their unique cuisines, breathtaking landscapes of national parks, rivers or local pagodas special by their multi – religions.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Day 1: Pick-up airport Danang and driving to Hoian. Overnight in Hoian
- Private transfer from Danang airport to your hotel in Hoian by the driver.
- At 6pm our private guide walk you around the ancient town and alleys of Hoian.
Day 2: Hoian countryside riding - private cooking class - Overnight in Hoian
- Morning walking to Hoian market
- Take the private boat to Cam Thanh 7- hectares – do basket boat riding.
- Motorbike team take you to old village - Cua Dai bridge – visit families making straw mat – rice wine – wooden boat...
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee on the way
- Drive to Tra Que village and join private cooking class itinerary.
- Back to hotel to take rest or drive to An Bang beach to enjoy cocktail and the sunset.
Day 3: Early morning fish market and Danang highlights - Overnight in Hoian
- Get up early at 5am then driving 1 hour to Tam Tien village from your hotel in Hoian. if not in the season, we visit another market by Cua Dai bridge.
- Enjoy the authentic atmostphere on the beach between buyers and sellers.
- Breakfast and coffee by An Bang beach.
- Drive to Danang then visit: Dam Market, The fishing village by Thuan Phuoc Bridge and Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Back to hotel at 2pm – Relax and Easy evening.
Day 4: Driving to Hue - Overnight in Hue
- Take Hai Van pass to Hue.
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes of passes – lagoon on the way.
- Visit the Vinh An ghost town.
- Check in your hotel and take rest.
- Go out for a walk along Perfume river and have dinner at the beer corner.
Day 5: Hue city tour - Overnight in Hue
- Morning Visiting Citadel city – Thien Mu and Gia Long King's tomb.
- After lunch visiting families making paper flower in Thanh Tien village – and folk paintings maker.
- Drive to Dam Chuon lagoon – walk around the village and market.
- Dinner at your request – arranging in advance with the tour guide based on your interest.
Day 6: Driving to Phong Nha National Park
- Check out at 8am and driving to Quang Tri city.
- Visiting the panic road - damaged church on the way.
- Stopping by the 17th parallel - DMZ zone - Vinh Moc tunnel.
- Take Ho Chi Minh trail to your hotel in Phong Nha national park.
- Finish at your hotel in Phong Nha.
- Private van + driver. English speaking tour guide.
- Countryside riding with motorbike team in Hoian.
- Private basket boats + private boat in Hoian.
- Private cooking class at Tra Que village.
- Private boat in Hue, train tickets and all entrance fees.
- Your hotels, your meals except Food tours, your expenses and tips
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the airport in Danang
- Dry season: from December to April
- Wet season: from May to November
- Stormy season: from August to November
- Cao Lau
- Hue lemongrass skewer - Nem Lui
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish
- Learn more here!