CE008 – Hue’s Beautiful Nature And Heritages
380 $ /2 people
Coming to Hue, you must explore its unique heritages and beautiful nature which definitely leaves you mesmerized. Spend 9 hours of your square time with us, we make sure that you can see the most overblowing landscapes, ancient citadels and religious pagodas which contribute significantly the beauty of Hue.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Want an awesome private and customized tour for you and your friends in Hue? Tell us what you want here!
- Pick-up at the gate upon on your time request.
- 1 hour driving to Hai Van pass from the port – take photos and enjoy landscapes on the way.
- Stop by Lang Co beach to enjoy Vietnamese coffee.
- Take the countryide road along Tam Giang river to Hue city – visit the Vinh An ghost town on the way.
- Have lunch at a nice restaurant by Perfume River.
- Drive to visit the Citadel city and Thien Mu pagoda.
- Drive to visit Khai Dinh King Tomb or go shopping based on your request only.
- 2 hours driving back and drop you off at the gate of the port from Hue city.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!