CE018 – Hue City Tour – Heritage and Culture
310 $ /2 people
You want to spend your time in Hue wisely to explore its culture and visit its unique heriatages. Travelling with us certainly helps you materialise this intention as you can visit Hue citadel where Vietnamese Kings and royal class used to live in the past and go to local pagodas to learn about our unique cultures and beliefs.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Let us help you explore the unique culture and heritage of Hue. Tell us what you want here!
- 1 hour driving to Hue city from the port.
- Take the countryside road along Tam Giang river to Hue city – visit the Vinh An ghost town on the way.
- Drive to visit the Citadel city and Thien Mu pagoda.
- Have lunch at a nice restaurant by Perfume River.
- Visit the villagers in Thanh Tien making lotus flower by paper.
- Drive to visit Khai Dinh King Tomb OR Go Shopping based on your request only.
- 1 hour driving back to the port from Hue city.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!