C017 – Hue Countryside Riding
120 $ /2 people
The countryside of Hue old imperial can be a peak within your Vietnam itinerary. With classical yet extraordinary experience, this short trip possesses values that go beyond just an activity. It is the local norms that may give you a finest view to remember and set your heart on.
Best time to visit:
From Feb to July. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Want an awesome unique tour for you and your friends in Hue countryside? Tell us what you want here!
- Ideal pick-up time: 6:00 AM then driving to Chuon Village to see sunrise scenery at Pha Tam Giang.
- Visit Chuon market and enjoy “Banh Khoai Ca Kinh” – the local pancake with fish from the lagoon.
- The riders take you though the countryside area with rice field, ancient houses in Thuy Bieu village.
- View Fork Painting of Artist Mr.Phuoc at Sinh Village.
- Visit Thanh Tien Village for lotus paper flower handmade.
- Visit Tien Non village, the flower village.
- Finish and return you to your hotel.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!