C014 – Hue to Phong Nha National Park
200 $ /2 people
Being filled with war architectures, Quang Tri is definitely a Vietnamese must-visit historical region. Through this tour, you both observe its ancient-and-unique buildings and get a glimspe into Vietnamese war or our ancestors’ monumental victories.
from December to April
- Taking highway 1 to Quang Tri city – stop by to see the damaged protestant church in 1972.
- Visit Quang Tri historical building and the monument.
- Stop at Hien Luong bridge to visit the 17th parallel.
- Drive to visit Khe Sanh historical battlefield then take the Ho Chi Minh trail to Phong Nha national park.
- Drop you off at your hotel in Phong Nha.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Pick up at your hotel Hue city.
- Drop-off at your hotel in Phong Nha or Hue.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Stormy season: from August to November.
- Mussel vermicelli.
- Fish porridge.
- Jumping shrimp salad.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!