S013 – Long Tan Cross and Vung Tau
210 $ /2 people
Not far away from Ho Chi Minh City, Long Tan Cross is a place of colonial remaining created during Vietnam war time. Vung Tau, differently, is where people choose to escape from their stressful life. This tour not only aims to ease your burdens but also brings you numerous excitements.
From November to April
- 2 hours driving from Saigon downtown to Long Phuoc.
- Stop to buy flowers and visit The Cross surrounded by rubber trees.
- Driving to the runway – Aussie opera – the helicopter landing pad.
- Visiting Long Phuoc tunnels on the way out.
- Driving to Vung Tau – enjoy drinks and lunch by the beach.
- Visiting the lighthouse – and Go Gang – Mr Big old house.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Sunny season: from November to April.
- Rainy season: from May to October.
- Vietnamese mini pancake.
- Vung Tau seafood.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!