S016 – Mekong Caibe Small Floating Market
214 $ /2 people
This trip definitely gives you the most unique experiences: by visiting one of three Southern largest floating markets, meeting locals making traditional jobs, and trying tropical fruits. Those experiences are created in Mekong Cai Be – a home of outstandingly delicious fruits.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
Tell us what you want here to help you create your unique travel experiences in Mekong Delta!
- 8am pick-up at your hotel then driving 2 hours to Caibe town.
- Walk to visit the wet Mekong market – check-on our private boat and enjoy coconut juice with seasonal fruits.
- Cruising on mekong river then stop to visit local families making coconut candy – pop rice – rice paper.
- Cruising though the small floating market then taking sampan boat along small canals.
- Stop to have lunch on the fruit orchard at the local family (optional: do muddy fish catching if you travel with children)
- Going for a walk on the island to experience mekong lifestyle and culture. Visiting family making basket from water-hyacinth on the way.
- Cruising back to the car park then driving 2 hours back to Saigon and drop you off at your hotel.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- An extra charge 42usd for each extra person.
- Private car and driver.
- Private boat and sampan with coconut juice and fruit.
- Mekong set-lunch at the local family.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your expenses and tips.
- Private Muddy Fish catching.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Pick up at your hotel at 8am.
- Drop-off at your hotel around 4-5 pm.
- Hot or Hotter around the year.
- Lo Ren star apple.
- Goi Gia rice noodle soup.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!