C013 – Nature and History of Hue
190 $ /2 people
Do you intend to visit Hue – Central enchanting destinations but have no idea about its highlights? This tour is a guide for you to explore Hue’s hidden-but-spectacular lagoon, ancient citadels and its exceptional beauty of nature.
From December to April
- Visit Chuon Market by the Lagoon – check in on our private boat to learn the local lifestyle.
- Go for small trekking at Ru Cha mangrove – the only preserved primeval mangrove in Hue.
- Drive back to Hue city for lunch.
- Visit the peaceful Theravada pagoda – the Gia Long King tomb – Thien Mu pagoda.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car with driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Private boats in the lagoon.
- Mineral bottle water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Stormy season: from August to November.
- Banh Xeo Ca Kinh.
- Kinh Fish Cake.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!