SE013 – The best of Mekong Delta Ben Tre
250 $ /2 people
With local culinary and original countryside activities, this tour spends your time wisely. Pick-up services at Nha Rong port and easy transport are all well-prepared, we guarantee a precise timetable for your greatest satisfaction. Let’s join us in the upcoming adventure, experiencing pure nature in the Mekong Delta.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
- 8am pick-up at the gate of the port.
- Drive nearly 2 hours to Ben Tre town.
- Take our private boat at Phong Nam bridge – enjoy tropical fruit and coconut juice while cruising along Chet Say river.
- Visit brick mills and coconut shell factory.
- Cruise along Cai Son to visit and taste coconut candy.
- Stop for a walk or taking mekong Lamborghini through fruit orchards and enjoy your lunch at a local family restaurant.
- Take sampan boat through the small canals before driving 2 hours back to Saigon.
- Finish and drop you off at the gate of the port around 4pm.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private English speaking tour guide.
- Private car and driver.
- Private boat and sampan with coconut juice and fruits.
- Your set-lunch in mekong.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your drinks, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!