SE012 – An awesome day tour of Cu Chi tunnels and Saigon city
210 $ /2 people
With guaranteed schedule and pick-up at the cruise port, we provide dedicated services throughout your time in Vietnam. Within your day, it is the unique experiences of sightseeing and shopping that certainly become the best experience ever of yours.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
- 8am pick-up at the gate of the port.
- 1,5 hours driving from the port to Cuchi Ben Dinh.
- Go light trekking and exploring the tunnel system in 1 hour.
- Drive 1,5 hours from Cuchi to Saigon city.
- Have Lunch then visiting War Remnants Museum.
- Walk on Catina road to visit: Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office, City Hall.
- Enjoy a drink at 5 O’clock at Rex hotel.
- Shopping based on your requests Only.
- Finish and drop you off at the gate of the port.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your taste.
- Guides are not just your drivers, but your friends - joining and eating with you at every stops.
- No limit for your drinks.
- Unique special gift from the team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Drive nearly 2 hours to Ben Tre town.
- Take our private boat at Phong Nam bridge – enjoy tropical fruit and coconut juice while cruising along Chet Say river.
- Visit brick mills and coconut factory.
- Cruise along Cai Son to visit and taste coconut candy.
- Stop for a walk or taking mekong Lamborghini through fruit orchards and enjoy your lunch at a local family restaurant.
- Take sampan boat through the small canals before driving 2 hours back to Saigon.
- Learn more here!