C024 – Nhatrang and Yangbay Waterfall
260 $ /2 people
Being a home of breathtaking scenery and intriguing tourist activities, Nha Trang is a must-go destination of the Middle of Vietnam. All of your unique experiences in this place are certainly created through our tour by watching crystal-clear water, lush forests and top-spectacular waterfalls of Vietnam.
Best time to visit:
From December to May. The Wet season from Sept to Mid Dec.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
- Drive along the Nha Trang coastline and stop by Vinh Luong fishing harbor.
- Take highway 1 to drive to Yang Bay waterfall.
- Enjoy the unique mud-bath, natural onsen, strolling, and sightseeing by the waterfall.
- 1,5 hours driving back to the city.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Stormy season: from August to November.
- Crocodile hand.
- Seafood at the fish market.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!