2 Days 1 Night
N003 – Ninh Binh and Cuc Phuong National Park
420 $ /2 people
Situated 40km away from Ninh Binh, Cuc Phuong is the homeland of distinctive creatures and untamed wildlife. With nature-based activities in 2 days and 1 night, this tour dedicatedly helps nature-loving families to explore its highlights.
Best time to visit:
From April to June: butterfly season in Cuc Phuong and golden rice field on Tam Coc
Tell us what you want here to help you create your unique travel experiences in Ninh Binh.
- Stop by Hoa Lu district before walking to reach to Am Tien cave.
- Have goat specialities for lunch, and check-in hotel.
- Hiking up 500 steps to the top of Mua mountain, and taking a private boat at Tam Coc soon after.
- Arrive at Van Long wetland by private boat, hoping to see Delacour’s Langurs in the late afternoon.
- Go trekking for 2 - 3 hours.
- Have a lunch break at the national park.
- Stop by Endangered Primate Rescue Center on the way out.
- 2 hours driving back to Hanoi.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car with driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- 2 private boats in Trang An & Van Long.
- Mineral bottle water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Guide and driver's lodgings.
- Your meals, your hotels, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Hotter months from June to August.
- Fresher temperature in early months from Jan to Mar.
- Yellow season: between June and September is the most precious time when the rice fields are sparkling with charming golden color.
- Ca Chuoi dam Van Long - baked fish from Van Long wetland.
- Ca kho gao - Stew fish: a traditional meal serves with rice.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!