C018 – One day discover Hue from Hoian/Danang
220 $ /2 people
Known as the former imperial capital of Vietnam, Hue carries its own beauty with interesting past stories of Vietnamese royal classes. Going one day with us, you can explore several unique destinations which certainly leave you mesmerized Hue.
From December to April
- Drive up to Hai Van pass – stop to enjoy beautiful sceneries from the height.
- Stop by Lap An lagoon for coffee and sightseeing.
- Drive to visit Vinh An ghost town and follow the Tam Giang river to Hue city.
- Visit Thien Mu pagoda, have lunch then visit the citadel city.
- Visit the royal tomb of Khai Dinh King – the twelfth Emperor of the Nguyen dynasty.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Stormy season: from August to November.
- Clam rice.
- Hue spicy beef noodle.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!