VN10043 – Package 10 days of Beautiful Vietnam Highlights
4.170 $ /2 people
All-inclusive in 10 day from North to South, this tour is bespoke for families and couples to explore the finest Vietnam, ranging from the antique beauty of the North, the dynamic lifestyle of Saigon-ers, and the splendid landscapes in the Central part. Going with us, you can expect the most authentic yet unique experience all at once.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Nov to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay. Avoid flooding season in Central from Oct - Mid Nov.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam - Overnight in Hanoi
- Our guide and driver pick you up at the international airport.
- Take you to your hotel in the heart of Hanoi city.
- The guide gives you sum-up information of the trip or anything you may need.
Day 2: Exploring Hanoi - Evening foodie walking - Overnight in Hanoi
- Morning visit Bat Trang pottery and Long Bien bridge.
- Visit the oldest pagoda by West Lake.
- Have lunch with Cha Ca La Vong or Banh Tom.
- Afternoon enjoy city highlights and museum.
- 6pm – 10pm: Foodie walking – Beer Corner and water puppet show.
Day 3: Daily tour Ninh Binh - Overnight in Hanoi
- Visit Hoa Lu – Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Take a private boat riding at Tam Coc.
- Enjoy Goat specialities for lunch – visit medicinal plants live farm.
- Walk 500 steps to the peak of Mua Cave.
- Take afternoon boat to Van Long wetland reserve.
- Drive 2 hours back to Hanoi from Ninh Binh.
Day 4: Flight to Hue - Overnight in Hue
- Enjoy egg coffee and walking around the lake.
- Take late morning flight to Hue city.
- Check-in Hue hotel.
- Afternoon visit Chuon Lagoon and walking at Ru Cha Mangrove forest.
- Go out for dinner on your request.
Day 5: Hue villages and citadel city - Overnight in Hue
- Morning visit Gia Long King tomb – Huyen Khong Son Thuong pagoda.
- Drive to Thien Mu pagoda and have lunch then visiting Citadel city.
- Drive to visit villages of making paper flower and folk paintings.
- In the evening: walking along Huong river and go out for dinner on your request.
Day 6: Driving along the coast to Hoian - Overnight in Hoian
- Easy morning.
- Drive along Tam Giang river to Vinh An ghost town.
- Take Hai Van pass – visiting Lang Co.
- Check-in hotel in Hoian town.
- Walk around Hoian town at night.
Day 7: Countryside Ridings - Private Cooking Class - Overnight in Hoian
- Early Morning visit Hoi An market.
- Take private boat to Cam Thanh 7-hectares – do basket boat riding.
- Motorbike team riding you though old villages surrounding Hoi An.
- Stop to do cooking class in Tra Que village.
- Enjoy afternoon at An Bang beach: sunset - cocktails.
Day 8: Flight to Saigon - Foodie tour at 6pm - Overnight in Saigon
- Check out hotel – to Danang.
- Visit Linh Ung pagoda in Son Tra peninsula.
- Walk along Han river and take photo with Dragon bridge.
- Walk around Con market.
- Have lunch then taking afternoon flight to Saigon.
- 6pm – 10pm: Saigon Foodie with Motorbike Team through alleys and have a blast.
Day 9: Daily Mekong Caibe Tour - Overnight in Saigon
- 2 hours drive from Saigon to Cai Be town.
- Private boat cruising along Mekong to see the floating market.
- Walk on an island to visit families making coconut candy – crispy rice cake.
- Sampan through small canals.
- Have a Mekong Style lunch 5-dishes at a family on fruit orchard.
Day 10: Saigon city - drop off airport. Finish
- Visit the war museum.
- Walk on Catina to visit French colonial buildings.
- Have lunch or do shopping based on your request.
- Drop-off airport at your preferred time.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Water puppet show in Hanoi.
- Private street food evening walking tour in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- Private countryside riding and basket boat riding in Hoi An.
- Private Cooking class in Hoi An.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- 2 domestic flights.
- 4-5 star hotels with Deluxe rooms.
- Your meals except Foodie tours in Saigon and Hanoi
- Your expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!