VN11123 – Package 11 Days of Vietnam Highlights and Angkor Wat
4.990 $ /2 people
Exploring Vietnam highlights in 3 regions and Siem Reap is absolutely your once-in-life experience. This luxury private package tour is designed to help you explore breathtaking rice terraces of highland minority villages – kayaking on Halong Bay with Luxury cruise – visiting the hundred years old citadel city – experience local delicious dished in alleys of Saigon then finish the trip by enjoying the sunrise at Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Nov to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay. Avoid flooding season in Central from Oct - Mid Nov.
Day 1: Hanoi airport pick-up and resting
- Our guide and driver pick you up at the international airport.
- Take you to your hotel in the heart of Hanoi city.
- The guide gives you sum-up information of the trip or anything you may need.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Overnight in Pu Luong
- Pick up at 8am in the lobby of your hotel.
- Driving to Mai Chau town - stop on the way to visit beautiful Thung Khe pass - exotic market
- Take local electric car to drive through 7 small villages of Thai minority people.
- Have lunch at a local family.
- Take 1,5 hours drive via beautiful pass to Pu Luong.
- Check-in your hotel.
- Go for a short trek around the beautiful rice terraces.
Day 3: Exploring Pu Luong - Overnight in Pu Luong
- Driving to Pho Doan market to visit minority livings.
- Stopping and walking around Hieu village - Thac Hieu waterfall.
- Enjoy lunch then driving to visit water wheels at Suoi Cham.
- Drive to Kho Muong village for light trek and the Bat cave.
- Back to hotel for dinner.
Day 4: Cuc Phuong National Park - Overnight in Ninh Binh
- Check out your hotel then driving 2 hours to Cuc Phuong national park on Ho Chi Minh trail.
- Visiting Primate and Turtle rescue center.
- Driving to the center of the park for light trekking and lunch.
- Driving to Van Long Nature Reserve - take private boat for 1 hour to enjoy attractive landscape mountain and clear water - see wild Delacour's Langurs if we are lucky.
- Check in your resort in the late afternoon and relax.
Day 5: Driving to Halong Bay - Overnight on a luxury cruise
- Check out at 8am then driving to Halong Bay.
- Drop you off at Paradise Lounge.
- Enjoy 2 days exclusive itinerary of Paradise Elegance Cruise.
Day 6: Hanoi city - Overnight in Hanoi
- Pick up at the cruise port then driving 2 hours back to Hanoi city.
- Check-in and take rest.
- Pick up and go out to visit Hoa Lo Hilton prison - The West Lake and the oldest Tran Quoc pagoda.
- Walk around Hanoi old quarter and stop for dinner by Hoan Kiem lake.
Day 7: Hue city - Overnight in Hue
- Enjoy breakfast and morning in Hanoi.
- Take late morning flight to Hue city.
- Check-in your luxury hotel in Hue.
- Go out for a walk along Perfume River and have dinner at the beer corner.
Day 8: Hue city tour - Flight to Saigon
- Check-out at 8am then we drive to visit Gia Long King't tomb - Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Visiting The Citadel city and have lunch.
- Driving to visit the ghost village or handicraft village on the way to the airport.
- Take late afternoon flight to Saigon.
Day 9: City tour with rickshaw riding - Foodie by scooter at night. Overnight in Saigon
- Pick up at 8am - driving to the old city in China Town.
- Take rickshaw riding through over 10 small local markets.
- Go for a walk to visit the beautiful Thien Hau temple.
- Driving to downtown for lunch then walking to visit French Colonial Buildings on Catina Road.
- Visit the war museum to learn about Vietnam War.
- Back to hotel around 4pm to take rest.
- Our foodie enthusiasts pick up up at 6pm and drive you through alleys of Saigon - flower market and stop on the way to taste delicious dishes.
Day 10: Cuchi tunnels - afternoon flight to Cambodia - Overnight in Siem Reap
- Check-out at 7am then we drive to Cuchi town.
- Spend 2 hours walking and learning this complicated tunnel system of over 200 kms.
- Driving back to city for lunch then drop-off at International Saigon Airport.
- Our private Cambodian tour guide pick you up and take you to your hotel in Siem Reap downtown.
- Take rest then Go out for a walk at night market and have dinner.
Day 11: Angkor Wat - Historical Sites - Overnight in Siem Reap
- Pick up at 5:30am so we can enjoy Sunrise at the famous Angkor Gate.
- Visiting Unesco Sites: Citadel of Chambers - Ta Prohm temple.
- Driving to visit Takeo Stone Temple and have lunch.
- Visiting Wat Thmey - the killing field then go back to your hotel.
- 7 or 16-seater private car and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh
- 1 international flight from Saigon to Siem Reap.
- 2 domestic flights.
- 1 Deluxe Room for 10 nights at 4-5 star Hotels.
- 1 cabin for 1 night on 5 star luxury cruise in Halong Bay.
- Your daily meals except Foodie tour in Saigon.
- Your own expenses.
- All things not mentioned in What’s Included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Flexible everyday
- Anytime you want at your hotel.
- Learn more here!