VN20083 – Package 20 days of Vietnam’s best Nature and Culture
7.665 $ /2 people
A trip to experience both iconic Vietnamese culture and magnificent landscapes is now available at ‘Xin Chao Private Vietnam Tours’. Within 20 days, this journey aims to let you explore the unique culture of different regions in Vietnam, while satisfying your curiosity of seeing spectacular scenery, walking through historic buildings and exploring hidden gems which certainly create the most authentic travel experiences for you plus your satisfaction guarantee with 4-5 star top-rated hotels and cruise.
Best time to visit:
From May to September for beautiful rice field - From Nov to Dec (Fall) for pleasant weather in Halong Bay. Avoid flooding season in Central from Oct - Mid Nov.
Day 1: Saigon private airport pick-up. Overnight in Saigon
- Private car, driver, tour guide pick up at the airport.
- Check-in your hotel.
- Highlights of Saigon.
- Rickshaw riding through all types of markets.
Day 2: Mekong Bentre – Soc Trang – overnight in Soc Trang
- 2 hours driving from Saigon to Bentre.
- Private boat and sampan through coconut forrest.
- Walk to visit tropical fruit orchards and local mills.
- Have lunch at a local family.
- Check-in hoten in Soc Trang city in late afternoon.
Day 3: Soc Trang – Cantho - Overnight in Cantho
- Early morning visiting Nga Nam floating market by a private boat.
- Som Rong pagoda and museum of Khme People.
- 2 hours driving from Soc Trang to Cantho city.
- Evening walking through night market and Ninh Kieu whaft.
Day 4: Cantho – Sadec – Saigon – overnight in Saigon
- Early morning visiting Cai Rang the biggest floating market.
- Visit Son island of flying fishes – traditional cake makers.
- Binh Thuy old house of Southern style.
- 2 hours driving to visit the floating flower farm in Sadec.
- Have lunch in Sadec and 1.5 hours driving back to Saigon.
- Saigon foodie by motorbike at 6pm.
Day 5: Cuchi tunnles – flight to Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang
- Cu Chi tunnels in the morning and having lunch.
- Drop off airport in Saigon for afternoon flight to Nha Trang city.
- Private Pick-up Nha Trang airport.
Day 6: Nha Trang highlights – overnight in Nha Trang
- Visit Yang Bay waterfall: mud-bath – natural hot steam – activities.
- Walk through night market.
Day 7: Nha Trang islands – overnight in Nha Trang
- Morning visiting 3 islands by a private canoe.
- Walk through fishing village on an island.
- Afternoon visiting the Stone church and Ponagar Champa tower.
Day 8: Driving to Phu Yen – one night in Phu Yen
- 2 hours driving from Nha Trang to Phu Yen.
- On the way visiting: fishing habour – salt fields.
- Take Ho Chi Minh trail on sea.
- Light trekking to visit Mon beach and the light house.
Day 9: Driving to Quy Nhon – one night in Quy Nhon
- 1.5 hours driving from Phu Yen to Quy Nhon.
- Ganh Da Dia – Bang Lang church.
- Check in hotel.
- Afternoon visiting Ky Co – Eo Gio beach.
Day 10: Quy Nhon – Train to Hue Hue – overnight in Hue
- Drop off train station to Hue.
- Hue private pick-up and transfer to your hotel.
- Visit Ru Cha mangrove and enjoy sunset on Chuon lagoon with a private boat ride.
- Walk along Perfum river and having dinner at a nice local restaurant.
Day 11: Hue highlights – overnight in Hue
- Morning visiting old villages of craftsmanship: paper flower – iconic hat – folk painting.
- Afternoon visiting the citadel city – King Tomb and pagoda.
- Relax by the pool.
Day 12: Hue Bach Ma National Park – overnight in Hue
- 45 minutes driving to Bach Ma mountain and enjoy activities.
- Afternoon visiting Elephant waterfalls and enjoying sunset on the beach.
Day 13: Hue – flight to Hanoi – overnight in Hanoi
- Drop-off airport for morning flight to Hanoi.
- Check-in hotel.
- Hanoi highlights.
Day 14: Hanoi to Pu Luong national reserves – overnight in Pu Luong
- 4 hours driving from Hanoi to Pu Luong.
- Stop on Thung Khe pass.
- Visit and have lunch at a local minority family in Mai Chau village.
- Check in your hotel in Pu Luong.
Day 15: Pu Luong rice terrace – overnight in Pu Luong
- Morning visiting Pho Doan market (on Thursday only) – Hieu waterfall.
- Afternoon visiting Kho Muong village – Bat Cave.
Day 16: Pu Luong – Cuc Phuong national park – over night in Ninh Binh
- Morning light trekking to visit Don village.
- 2 hours driving to Cuc Phuong national park – light trekking.
- Visit endangered animal rescue center.
- Check – in late afternoon at your hotel in Ninh Binh.
Day 17: Ninh Binh – overnight in Ninh Binh
- Private boat ride in Tam Coc.
- Walk to the peak 500 steps of Hang Mua.
- Have lunch then visiting Hoa Lu and Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Private boat ride in Van Long wetland nature reserve.
Day 18: Ninh Binh – driving to Lan Ha bay – overnight on cruise
- 1.5 hours driving from Ninh Binh to Hai Phong.
- Take ferry to Cat Ba islands.
- Check-in your cruise and enjoy the beautiful bay.
Day 19: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba national park – driving back to Hanoi – overnight in hanoi
- Pick-up at 11:30am then driving to visit Cat Ba national park – light trekking.
- 2 hours driving back to Hanoi from Cat Ba island.
Day 20: Easy day and drop-off Hanoi airport
- Easy and relaxing day.
- Private transfer to Hanoi airport at your preferred time.
- 7 or 16-seater private van and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide in each region.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water: 2 bottles/people/day.
- Private Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- Private boats and Fruits in Mekong.
- Private foodie tour by scooters in Saigon.
- Private boat in Ninh Binh.
- Train ticket.
- 2 domestic flights.
- 18 nights at 4-5 star hotels.
- 1 night on 5 star cruise.
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!