S014 – Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve – Hot Spring Binh Chau
210 $ /2 people
Binh Chau – Phuoc Buu nature reserve is perfectly surrounded by matured forest, giving it own appeal to visitors. Together with the sandy beach in Ho Tram, this trip is tailor-made to create your authentic experiences by visiting massive jungles and alluring coastal nature of two those places.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
Want a personalized trip for you and your family? Tell us what you want here!
- 2 hours driving to Ho Tram area.
- Visit and walk through Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve.
- Visit the fish market – enjoy drinks by the beautiful beach.
- Have lunch at Ho Tram resort.
- Drive to Binh Chau and join activities of the park.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Hotpot Stingray.
- Enjoy seafood on Long Son boat
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!