SE019 – An awesome day tour of Cu Chi tunnels and Saigon city
240 $ /2 people
With guaranteed schedule and pick-up at the cruise port, we provide dedicated services throughout your time in Vietnam. Not only that, it is the unique experiences of trekking, sightseeing and shopping that certainly get you experience the best of Vietnam.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
- 1,5 hours driving from the port to Cu Chi Ben Dinh.
- Go light trekking and exploring the tunnel system in 1 hour.
- Drive 1,5 hours from Cu Chi to Saigon city.
- Have Lunch then visiting War Remnants Museum.
- Walk on Catina road to visit: Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office, City Hall.
- Enjoy a drink at 5 O’clock at Rex hotel.
- Shopping based on your requests Only.
- Drive 30 minutes back to the port.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!