SE007 – Awesome day at Vung Tau beach
250 $ /2 people
A couple of hours in your spare time is perfect to explore Vung Tau beach, the seashore right beside the port of your departure. We bring you the closest to the enjoyments of unique attractions and selected seafood, where you can loosen up all your worries and feel the beauty of Vietnam thoroughly.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
Want a personalized half-day tour for you and your friends in Vung Tau? Tell us what you want here!
- Pick-up at the gate upon your time request.
- 1 hour driving from the port to Vung Tau city.
- The 1st stop visiting at Dai Tong Lam pagoda.
- Visiting the local market in Vungtau city.
- Driving to the beach and enjoy Vietnamese coffee.
- Visiting the Light House and White palace.
- Have lunch at a popular restaurant by the beach.
- Driving to visit oyster farms – Mr Big old traditional house on the way back to the port.
- Shopping based on your requests Only.
- Finish and drop you off at the gate of the port.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Private van and driver (all regarding to the driver and the van).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!