N008 – Pu Luong Rice Terrace and Natural Reserves
670 $ /2 people
Ranging from weekly market meets to traditional crafting, Pu Luong is well-suited for fans of old nature and dynamic markets. For 3 days from Hanoi to Pu Luong, this family-friendly trip is a great opportunity for you to create unique travel experiences.
Best time to visit:
From April to June or Aug to Oct for golden rice field.
- Drive to Pu Luong and stop by Mai Chau for lunch.
- Wander around Mai Chau village and observe “white stone” pass in along the way.
- Check-in hotel.
- Shopping at Pho Doan market - enjoy swimming and having lunch at Hieu village.
- Discover Big Water Wheels in Suoi Cham and try to ride on bamboo rafting.
- Drive to Kho Muong to light trek through Hang Doi cave.
- Light trekking through Ban Don village.
- Drive back to Hanoi via Lung Van – visit the Lung Van market on Sunday.
- Enjoy a lunch break at a resort nearby Ba Khan lake.
- Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi around 5 pm.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car with driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral bottle water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Guide and driver's lodgings.
- Your meals, your hotels, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Hotter months from April to November.
- Cold season comes from December onwards.
- Late May and early June are the rice ripening season in Pu Luong, which is both satisfy to look and create unique experience all at once.
- Nem chua - Vietnamese fermented pork roll, can be eaten instantly.
- Buoi Tien Vua - Grapefruit for the King: a special type of grapefruit with red colours.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!