N015 – Ripening Rice Season: Bac Ha – Hoang Su Phi – Ha Giang
2.590 $ /2 people
Northwest Vietnam is always special in its own way, But what’s so special? It’s the Golden season where all of the rice terraces are ripening and spreading fresh fragrance, it’s the tribal culture, and the splendid landscape that altogether captivate your travel eagerness.
June to September
- Drive for 5 hours to Sapa.
- Visiting Muong Hoa valley.
- Fanspan peak and enjoy Sunset on O Quy Ho pass.
- Visit Nam Cang village in the morning.
- Stop to visit Seo My Ty lake and old village.
- Afternoon enjoy light trekking at Ta Van and Red Dao‘s bath.
- Morning early driving 2 hours to Bac Ha town.
- Visit Can Cau market on Saturday or Bac Ha market on Sunday.
- Visit beautiful rice terrace and H’mong King palace.
- Driving 3 hour to Phung village – enjoy breathtaking views of rice paddy.
- Late afternoon check-in hotel in Hoang Su Phi town.
- Visit La Chi people village.
- Enjoy beautiful landscape at Nam Khoa village.
- Drive for 4 hours to Quan Ba.
- Visit Fairy Bosom mountain.
- Yen Minh pine forest – a green land in the heart of karst plateau.
- Drive for 2 - 3 hours to Dong Van town.
- Visit beautiful pass of Ma Pi Leng.
- Take Happiness Road to Dong Van.
- Visit Lung Cu national flag tower.
- Stop by Lo Lo Chai people village.
- Stop to visit Sung La valley and H’mong King palace.
- Drive for 6 hours to Tuyen Quang town.
- Stop to visit market and Mo waterfall on the way.
- Enjoy private boat riding on Na Hang lake.
- Visit Tan Trao historical site.
- Drive for 2,5 hours back to Hanoi.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private van and driver. All things regarding to driver and tour guide.
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your hotels, meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!