N014 – Ripening Rice Season in Northwest
1.590 $ /2 people
What comes first in your mind when thinking about Northwest Vietnam? If your answer is tribal villages, weekly market meets or rice terraces, you are at the right place now. And most importantly, it is the perfect time of the year to witness the Ripening season of golden rice terraces in the region.
Best time to visit:
From Aug to November for golden rice field Or from Feb to May for blossom flowers.
Day 1: Hanoi - Bac Ha - Overnight in Bac Ha town
- Driving 4 hours to Bac Ha - Stop at Lao Cai border on the way.
- Check-in hotel - take rest then visiting beautiful rice terrace in Bac Ha.
- Visiting the H'Mong King Palace.
Day 2: Bac Ha - Y Ty - Overnight in Bat Xat town
- Get up early to visit Bac Ha market (on Sunday) or Can Cau market (on Saturday).
- Driving to Y Ty - Stopping to take beautiful photos on the way.
- Stop for lunch on the way - enjoy H'Mong stories.
- Check-in your homestay in Bat Xat town in late afternoon.
- Enjoy local dinner a the homestay.
Day 3: Y Ty - Sapa - Overnight in Sapa
- Get up early to visit the local market.
- Keep driving to Sapa - Stop for great breaktaking views on the way.
- Check-in hotel in Sapa in late afternoon.
Day 4: Sapa - overnight in Sapa
- Driving to visit Lao Chay and Ta Van villages.
- Go light trekking to visit families of Dao's people working on the rice terrace.
- Driving to visit Fansipan peak and enjoy Sunset.
- Walking to Sapa night market.
Day 5: Sapa - Mu Cang Chay - Overnight at Tu Le town
- Driving though O Quy Ho pass and stop to visit the water wheel of Thai people village.
- Check-in your homestay. Go light walking to visit the villagers and beautiful rice tray viewpoint at La Pan Tan.
Day 6: Mu Cang Chay - Hanoi
- Get up early to visit another village - enjoy beautiful rice terrace view.
- Driving to Nghia Lo and stop for lunch.
- Back to Hanoi in the afternoon.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private van and driver, all things regarding to driver and tour guide.
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your hotels, meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Learn more here!