S020 – Sai Gon – Ben Tre – Soc Trang – Can Tho
720 $ /2 people
Saigon, Bentre, Soc Trang, Can Tho are the most interesting destinations for travellers thanks to their being cultural centers, homeland of coconut farms and diferent beliefs. Coming with us, you can blend in nature of Ben Tre, observe simple life on river of Can Tho locals and visit Soc Trang’s pagodas with unique architecture.
from December to April
- Drive 2 hours from Saigon to Bentre.
- Get on our private boat to visit the brick mills.
- Walk on the island to visit fruit orchards and straw mat makers.
- Use sampan through beautiful coconut canals.
- Have lunch at a local farmer then driving to Soc Trang city.
- Go out for dinner at a local restaurant.
- Get up early to see the busiest time at Nga Nam floating market by our private boat.
- Back to hotel for breakfast then check-out o Visit Som Rong pagoda and the Khome Museum.
- Drive to Cantho city (1,5 hours).
- Walk around the night market and Ninh Kieu wharf in Cantho.
- Go out to the local restaurant.
- Check out your hotel and walk to Ninh Kieu wharf.
- Get on the private boat to visit Cai Rang floating market.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Soc Trang Pia Cake.
- Fresh coconut water.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!