S004 – Saigon City Tour
140 $ /2 people
Owning a paradise of Vietnamese cuisine and historical landmarks gives Saigon a distinct appeal. Do you want to visit unique markets, observe colorful life in river of locals or visit historical buildings having many interesting local war stories? This tour is for you.
from December to April
- Visit China town – Visit the flower floating market on Binh Dong wharf (only in Jan before Tet).
- Visit Thien Hau pagoda then walking through fish market – fabric market – lantern market – motorbike accessories market.
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee on the way before driving to district 7 – walking along the Saigon riverside to see small floating fruit shops.
- Stop at a restaurant of broken rice with barbecured rib for lunch.
- Stop by a secret weapon house of Viet Cong then visiting War museum, walking on Catina road to visit: Post-office, CIA safe house – city hall and walking square.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Pick up at your hotel at 9am.
- Drop-off at your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Banh Mi – Vietnamese sandwich.
- Banh Khot - Vietnamese Crispy Shrimp Cake.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!