S003 – Saigon Highlights
110 $ /2 people
Known as the economic center of Vietnam, Saigon is a home of 10 million people living in 19 districts and many unique destinations. You can explore each one ranging from historical buildings to local markets and temples through this tour.
from December to April
- Walk on Catina road to visit historical colonial buildings.
- Drive to the china town and visit Thien Hau temple before walking through small markets.
- Stop by the best local dessert then visit alleys of Saigon and the secret weapon house from VC.
- See fruit floating boats by driving along Saigon river.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car and driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees. Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What’s included.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- Anytime you want at your hotel.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- “Com Tam Saigon”.
- Coffee with condensed milk.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!