S015 – Amazing Saigon’s Foodie Tour
130 $ /2 people
Beginning around 6 PM, this trip is engaged with our young devoted guides, who are capable of driving through the chaos of Saigon roads while opening up fun facts with you. Trying out both signatures and weird stuff, this is your chance to please your foodaholic self to the fullest.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
Want an unforgettable unique experience and lasting memories in Saigon? Tell us what you want here!
- Pick-up at 6pm right at the gate of the port.
- Riding to Le Van Tam park for Papaya salad.
- Riding to taste Ban Me rice-paper style by Huyen Is church.
- Riding though Ho Thi Ky flower market & tiny alleys of Saigon.
- Stop to taste local seafood dishes with beers.
- Enjoy a drink at a beautiful coffee shop by the Saigon’s railway.
- Finish and drop off at the gate of the port around 10pm.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Saigon Foodie tour by motorbikes (all food and drinks).
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your taste.
- Guides are not just your drivers, but your friends - joining and eating with you at every stops.
- No limit for your drinks.
- Unique special gift from the team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!