SE001 – The Perfect Ho Chi Minh One Day Tour
370 $ /2 people
Guiding you through all Saigon’s majors is what we aim to offer in this trip. Regardless of your limited time in Vietnam, the finest Saigon with extraordinary experiences and famous Vietnamese cuisines is always ready to serve you and your family, promissory leaving you unforgettable memories long after.
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
- Pick-up at 8am right at the gate of the port (you can tell us your prefer time)
- Driving 1hour 45 minutes to the old city – walking to visit Thien Hau temple
- Get on the rickshaw with rider for riding though more than 10 small markets in China Town.
- Driving to visit the fruit floating boats by Saigon river.
- Driving to downtown – stop for lunch based on your request.
- Visiting the war museum and the secret weapon basement of Viet Cong.
- Walking on Catina road to visit French Colonial Buildings: Notre Dame Church – Post Office – City Hall – Opera House – Ho Chi Minh Statute by Rex hotel.
- Enjoy coffee and city view on Bitexco building 51 floors (upon your request) or driving on Bason bridge to enjoy Saigon downtown view.
- Shopping at Ben Thanh market or Saigon square on your request only.
- Driving 1,5 hours back to the port and drop you off at the gate.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- Private car and driver.
- Rickshaw riding in Saigon.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!