N012 – Sapa – Bac Ha minority market
1.090 $ /2 people
Northern Vietnam has long been the motherland of ethnic minorities, magnificent rice terraces, and unique markets. Yellow season is the golden time when the rice is ripe, this trip not only marvels your travel eager but also projects the realest Vietnam through your eyes.
Best time to visit:
From Aug to November for golden rice field Or from Feb to May for blossom flowers
Day 1: Hanoi - Arriving and Overnight in Bac Ha
- An 4.5 hours road trip from Hanoi to Bac Ha by our private car.
- Stop by Lao Cai border with China to take photo
- Stop for lunch in Lien Village and walking to visit rice terraces of Tay People.
- Check-in hotel or homestay in Bac Ha
- Evening Saturday: walking at Bac Ha night market and enjoy musical performances of H'mong - Tay and Red Dao people.
Day 2: Bac Ha market On Sunday - Driving to Sapa
- Check out hotel and walking around the Bac Ha market on Sunday only.
- Visit H'mong King palace and learn how they make corn moonshine.
- Driving 2 hours to Sapa - stop at Ta Phin village to visit rich culture of Red Dao people.
- Check-in hotel and take rest.
- Go for a walk to visit the night market.
Day 3: Fansipan and Minority Villages in Sapa
- 8am we drive to visit Fansipan mountain with cable car.
- Stop by The lonely tree to take photo of stunning O Quy Ho pass.
- Driving to Lao Chai then stop for lunch.
- Go light trekking from Lao Chai to Ta Van villages - visiting H'mong - Giay - Red Dao villages on the way.
- Enjoy herbal tea and Red Dao bathing at Ta Van village.
- Back to hotel in the late afternoon.
Day 4: Sapa and driving back to Hanoi
- Check-out hotel then driving to visit Sapa Church.
- Optional: hiking up to the peak of Ham Rong or Visiting Lan Rung workshop
- Enjoy lunch break before driving 4.5 hours back to Hanoi.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car with driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral bottle water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Guide and driver's lodgings.
- Your meals, your hotels, expenses and tips.
- Cable cab/train at Fansipan and Muong Hoa valley.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Beautiful Rice Terrace Season from JunE to September.
- Freezing season from November onwards.
- Cơm lam - bamboo-tubed rice serves with various dishes.
- Thit gac bep- Meat Upstairs Kitchen: a special type of meat with unique taste.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!