4 Days 3 Nights
N012 – Sapa – Bac Ha minority market
1.090 $ /2 people
Northern Vietnam has long been the motherland of ethnic minorities, magnificent rice terraces, and unique markets. Yellow season is the golden time when the rice is ripe, this trip not only marvels your travel eager but also projects the realest Vietnam through your eyes.
Best time to visit:
From Aug to November for golden rice field Or from Feb to May for blossom flowers
Tell us what you want here to help you create your unique travel experiences in Sapa.
- An 4.5 hours road trip from Hanoi to Sapa by our private car.
- Easy hotel checking procedures after arriving at Sapa.
- Fansipan - the Love waterfall – Muong Hoa valley – the God gate for sunset sight on O Quy Ho pass.
- Bac Ha town - Vua Meo palace - family-made Com - H’mong village - Cong troi.
- Discover Lao Chải & Tả Văn village - walk on Muong Hoa street through the valley's bottom – sightsee rice terrace – interact with friendly H’Mong black people – Sipping coffee with Lao Chai View.
- Ta Phin village - colossal cave - antique monastery - Wooden hanging Bridge - Dao herbal bathing - Brocade fabric houses.
- Back to the hotel – walking out to visit the night market before enjoying dinner at a high-profile restaurant.
- Check out hotel and drive for 2 hours to Bac Ha town – stop by to take beautiful pictures of rice terrace on the way.
- Arriving at Bac Ha and check in hotel.
- Coming to The King museum – driving to visit villages and rice terraces.
- Your optional choice: Can Cau market (Saturday only) or Bac Ha market (Sunday only).
- Heading to Lao Cai – come by the border between China and Vietnam on the way.
- Enjoy lunch break before driving 4.5 hours back to Hanoi.
- Price is quoted for 2 people.
- Private car with driver.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral bottle water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Guide and driver's lodgings.
- Your meals, your hotels, expenses and tips.
- Cable cab/train at Fansipan and Muong Hoa valley.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends - going out for dinner without extra charge.
- Unique special gift from our team.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick up/Drop off location
- At your hotel.
- Beautiful Rice Terrace Season from JunE to September.
- Freezing season from November onwards.
- Cơm lam - bamboo-tubed rice serves with various dishes.
- Thit gac bep- Meat Upstairs Kitchen: a special type of meat with unique taste.
- Local dish: 1 - 3 USD/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15 USD/dish.
- Learn more here!