SE004 – Cu Chi tunnel and Saigon’s highlights
370 $ /2 people
We provide dedicated services throughout your time in Vietnam, it is the unique experiences of sightseeing and shopping. Exploring the structure of Cu Chi tunnel then feeling the beat of Saigon life, what a great day in Vietnam!
Best time to visit:
From Dec to April. The rainy season is from May to Nov.
Want an awesome private and customized tour for you and your friends in Saigon? Tell us what you want here!
- Pick-up at the gate of the port upon on your time request.
- Drive 3 hours from the port to Cu Chi Ben Dinh – walking 1 hour to explore the complicated tunnel system.
- Driving 1,5 hours from Cu Chi to Saigon city.
- Have Lunch based on your request then visiting War Remnants Museum – the secret weapon basement built by Viet Cong.
- Walking on Catina road to visit: Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office, The Opera House, City Hall, Ho Chi Minh Statute.
- Enjoy a drink at 5 O’clock Follies in Rex hotel or Bitexco Building 51 Floor to see Saigon view from above.
- Shopping at Ben Thanh market or Saigon Square based on your requests only.
- Driving 1,5 hours back and drop you off at the gate of the port.
What's included?Price is quoted for 2 people including:
- Private car and driver.
- Local English speaking private tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water bottle (2 bottles/day/people).
- Your meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the gate of the port.
- You need to take the free shuttle bus or walking 10-15 minutes to the gate.
- The private tour guide holds the sign: "Welcome to Vietnam - Your Name" waiting for you right at the gate.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the ship: extra charge 30usd/person.
- Learn more here!