C021 – Hoian – Danang – Hue
940 $ /2 people
Visiting the Central of Vietnam, where natural, cultural and historical treasures are maintained, is an experience you must try once in your life. This 4-day trip to 3 the most well-known cities of this region – Hoi An, Da Nang, and Hue is guaranteed to create your finest travel experience: sight-seeing top-breathtaking landscapes, enjoying the most delicious local cuisines and visiting historical buildings, ancient pagodas.
Best time to visit:
From Jan to Aug. Avoid flooding season in Oct - mid Nov.
Day 1: Airport pick up – Hoian Walking - Overnight in Hoian or Danang
- Private guide Pick up at Danang airport then drive to Hoian – stop at Ngu Hanh Son mountain on the way.
- Check in your hotel.
- In the early evening - Go for a walk through alleys and roads of Hoian Ancient town and enjoy dinner.
Day 2: Hoian - Danang Overnight in Hoian or Danang
- Pick up at 8am in the lobby of your hotel.
- Go for a walk at Hoian market then take a private boat to Cam Kim island.
- Enjoy coconut juice and experience basket boat riding at Cam Kim.
- Driving to Danang city - visit Linh Ung pagoda on Son Tra peninsula. Stop for a coffee by the bottom of the mountain.
- Have lunch by Han river then go for a walk to visit Con market and the dragon bridge.
- Drive back to An Bang beach - enjoy the drink on the sunset.
- Free time at night.
Day 3: Driving to Hue - Overnight in Hue
- Check out at 8am.
- Take Hai Van pass to Hue - stop on the way to take photos.
- Stop by Lap An lagoon for coffee or lunch.
- Driving along the coastline then stop for a walk at the ghost town - Millionaire Cemetery.
- Driving and check in your hotel in Hue - relaxing.
- Go out for a walk along Perfume river and have dinner at the beer corner.
Day 4: Hue city tour - Overnight in Hue.
- In the morning we visit Gia Long King's tomb - Thien My pagoda and citadel city.
- Have lunch in the market then driving to Thanh Toan bridge to visit artisan making folk paintings and paper flower.
- Stopping by Chuon village to see the lagoon and market.
- Finish at your hotel or drop you off at the airport.
- Private car and driver.
- Private boat and basket boat in Hoian.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Mineral water (2 bottle/people/day).
- Your hotels, meals, expenses and tips.
- All things not mentioned in What's included.
What is the best private group size?
- The best group size is 6-8 people.
- Contact Us if you have more than 2 people to have better prices.
What makes Us different
- No forced shopping.
- 100% flexible and personalized tour based on your inquiry.
- Guides are willing to join and eat with you as your friends.
- Our guide's fees and bonus are higher than market price.
Pick-up/ drop-off location
- At the airport or your hotel in Hoian/Danang.
- Dry season: from December to April.
- Wet season: from May to November.
- Stormy season: from August to November.
- Cao Lau.
- Hue Pancake - Banh Khoai.
- Local dish: 1 - 3usd/dish; nice restaurant: 5 - 15usd/dish.
- Learn more here!